We used the following technology to achieve the desired outcome.
Core technologies used:
We followed an Atomic design system to build the Seef Developments Website. In short, a design system is a collection of reusable components, guided by clear standards, that can be assembled together to build any number of applications.
- Atoms: They are the foundational building blocks that comprise all our user interfaces such as type, labels, colours and spacing.
- Molecules: Are relatively simple groups of UI elements functioning together as a unit.
- Organisms: Are relatively complex UI components composed of groups of molecules and/or atoms and/or other organisms.
- Templates: Are page-level objects that place components into a layout and articulate the design’s underlying content structure.
- Pages: Are specific instances of templates that show what a UI looks like with real representative content in place.
Bespoke Wordpress Development
Due to the goals set out by the client, we decided to build a bespoke WordPress site tailored to match the specific needs and objectives of the client. Some features include:
- Fully responsive across; Web, Mobile, Tablet.
- Custom Theme Design.
Please view some of our featured web design and devlopment work below.